How the Internet of Things and AI will Transform Sports?

This is an abstract of my presentation in Dubai on the 23rd April 2019.

In 2016 in my article “ The future of “The Internet of Olympic Games”, I considered Rio as the first Internet of Things (IoT) Olympic games. In Rio, we saw how athletes, coaches, judges, fans, stadiums and cities benefited from IoT technology and IoT solutions and this somehow changed the way we see and experience sports.  Next year we will have the opportunity to verify if my predictions for Tokyo 2020 will become a reality and we will name Tokyo as the first Artificial Intelligent (AI) Olympic Games.

During my presentation in Dubai, I explained the audience the incredible way IoT and AI technologies are impacting sports. I dedicated some time explaining how IoT and AI are playing an increasingly significant role in boosting talent, managing health and improving coaching and training.  Today these technologies are already enabling athletes to improve performance, coaches to better prepare games, judges to fail less, fans enjoyed with new exciting experiences. I also remarked about the importance that teams clubs and cities collaborate to make the stadiums more secure and more exciting for fans.

I emphasized how we are creating smart things, the ...


Read More on Datafloq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Underwater Autonomous Vehicles Helping Navy Get More for the Money 

Canada regulator seeks information from public on Rogers-Shaw deal